Friday, August 22, 2014

Top 10 Reasons I Need To Go Home



It's time to go home.  I can tell because I'm beginning to see anomalies and patterns that shouldn't be happening.  So it is with that, that I share with you dear reader, my top list of REASONS I NEED TO GO HOME

1. I don't giggle anymore when I hear the word "faca"
2. The bellboy at the hotel is messing with my name 
3. Brazilian drivers are too slow
4. I'm thinking about using the small pressure washer beside the porcelain princess
5. Saying Pernumbuco isn't as fun anymore
6. I'm considering purchasing a speedo
7. I'm beginning to hum along with the political music buses that come by
8. I'm thinking egg on pizza wouldn't be bad if it were fried instead of boiled
9. I have an urge to ask Pastor Thyago if he trims his eyebrows (only a few of you will get that)
10. Lila made me me cry

No comments:

Post a Comment